Genesis Gold gas grills include two model types- B and C. B models have three burners, and C models have three burners and a side burner. All models feature a unique, patented Flavorizer bar cooking system, patented hanging LP fuel scale (LP models only), two granite-style thermoset work surfaces, Crossover ignition system, solid robot-welded carts, and a double-walled stainless steel hood. Stainless steel is a very durable choice of materials, but intense heat will cause it to discolor. Weber engineers solved this problem with a double-walled design. Air trapped between the walls insulates the handsome brushed stainless exterior maintaining its showroom condition. All Genesis Gold models also feature Weber's Stop Watch Engineering because the last thing you want is a hassle putting your grill together. Now all it takes to get your grill together is ten minutes, no more than eight fasteners, and a single tool. We even throw in the tool. All propane models include a 20-pound propane tank. All models also feature a limited lifetime warranty.
60.5"H x 64.5"W x 25.75"D Exterior dimensions (with lid open)
The Genesis Gold C comes with everything on the Genesis Gold B plus the items shown in blue below:
LP Gas Models with:
- StopWatch Engineering - Every WeberŪ GenesisŪ and SummitŪ gas grill features StopWatchT Engineering. With no more than ten fasteners you'll go from box to burger in less than ten minutes for GenesisŪ gas grills and less than forty minutes for SummitŪ gas grills.
- 3 Stainless steel burners - Durable stainless steel burners provide long-wearing, even heat. Burners come with spider/insect screens to keep burners pest free.
- 36,000 BTU-per-hour input - This is the total input for all burners combined. Does not include side burners.
- Side burner rated at 10,000 BTU-per-hour input - A must for multi-tasking at the grill! This heavy-duty side burner makes creating a side dish simple and convenient.
- Push-Button igniter - This igniter gives you quick, successful lighting every time.
- Crossover® ignition system - This special feature lets you light all burners in succession after one push of a button.
- Stainless steel welded cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars - The patented design vaporizes juices and fats, creating smoke that imparts a delectable barbecue flavor.
- Lid colors available: Stainless steel
- Primary cooking area = 424 sq. in. - The surface area of the cooking grate, in square inches.
- Warming rack area = 112 sq. in. - The warming rack provides space to keep grilled foods warm, toast bread, or cook delicate foods that don't need much heat. Made of nickel-plated rods.
- Warm-Up basket area = 75 sq. in. - Weber's Warm-Up basket adds space to keep grilled foods warm and cook delicate foods like fish and vegetables.
- Total cooking area = 611 sq. in. - Total cooking area including the grates, Warm-Up basket, and warming rack.
- Dual-Purpose thermometer - Monitor the cooking temperature inside the grill or use this patented thermometer as a probe to accurately check food doneness.
- Cast aluminum cooking box - Thick-walled aluminum casting delivers years of durability.
- Slide-out bottom tray with removable catch pan - The bottom tray funnels grease and cooking juices into the tidy catch pan for easy clean-up.
- 1 Removable thermoset work surface - The side burner takes the place of one of the work surfaces.
- Double-walled stainless steel hood with stainless steel handle - Stainless steel is a very durable choice of materials, but intense heat will cause it to discolor. Weber engineers solved this problem with a double-walled design. Air trapped between the walls insulates the handsome brushed stainless exterior maintaining its showroom condition. The tubular stainless steel handle is designed to stay cool to the touch and last for years.
- Wire bottom shelf
- 3 Tool holders - Keep your favorite barbecue tools close at hand with these sturdy hooks.
- Porcelain-on-steel control panel - This is the location of the gas burner ignition and heat control knobs. A meat temperature chart is also included on the enameled surface for easy reference.
- Spider Stopper Guards - Guards designed by entomologists help keep burners free of insects and other debris.
- Crackproof all-weather wheels - The rugged wheels are crackproof to minus 40 degrees Fahrenheit, and stand up to the most extreme temperatures.
- Locking casters - Heavy-duty locking casters prevent rolling.
- Weber® cookbook
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
Natural Gas Models with:
- 20-lb LP tank
- Precision fuel guage